Saturday 5 May 2007

What a week!



So much has happened this week I'm dizzy!!

Happy birthday to me for yesterday! I got some yummy presents and will post pics of them at another time. I must however say a very happy birthday to little Matilda born on Wednesday, so glad you arrived safely and can't wait to meet you! Well done mama Kitty and congratulations papa Joe.

This week has been up and down and up and down! We spent the weekend in St. Andrews sorting wedding preparations, oh so much to do and oh so little time! See our venue here

Illness was then the name of the game for the start of the week for my other half and also for my chum's little one who has chickenpox, poor wee thing.

Then the birth on Wednesday and only half the week was past!

A trip to sunny Banchory on Thursday, that nearly didn't happen for us as we left the car seat in Granny's car...oops! And that just left my birthday on Friday, we spent the day in town shopping for lovely stuff...fabric for the 1920's flapper dress that I am making for my hen night...only two weeks away now! It's going to be oh so grand, we see Chicago at His Majesty's Theatre in the evening followed by dinner at the Stage Door and then cocktails for afters! Can't wait!

I have also pretty much completed the shopping for my KCS pal, now the real fun of putting the package together! Have a look at the lovely wool shop in St. Andrews I got the yarn from here

But finally I must also say ****HAPPY BIRTHDAY**** to Renee for today...so many birthdays in just one week, what a good week, now for some good sleep!

Sweet dreams all! x

No comments: