Friday 18 May 2007

I love my dress!

It is finished, my beautiful dress, (pattern can be found here at Past Patterns), I am so pleased with it and can't believe I actually made it all myself. My hen is tomorrow and I can't wait to get dressed up, pin my hair into 1920's bangs and stick feathers in it!
And it looks lush with my beeauutiful sparkly gold t-bar heels!

More pics of me and my lovely hens all dressed up will follow at the beginning of next week along with a crit of how fab Chicago was (because it will be!) and whether or not I was the loudest singer-alonger!!

3 comments:

OLPP said...

It is BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely beautiful. I love it! Wonderful job.

Knittymama said...

Wow, I absolutely love that dress!!!

limonetricot said...

Thank you so much, I was muchos pleased with the finished article and enjoyed wearing it ever so much and letting it swing itself about on the dance floor!!

x